Brownstone Baking Co. Bagel Chips Ranch
Taste test: These are good bagel chips, with a strong crunch, good texture, nice crispness and a mild, tasty ranch seasoning.
Unlike most bagel chips, which are round pieces resulting from a radial cut of the bagel, these are done with a horizontal cut, giving a more bagel-like shape, complete with a hole in the middle. However, you can tell from the size of the chips that they're cut from small bagels.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a vegetable cream cheese spread.
From the package: “It all starts with our own recipe for a great tasting bagel. Hot out of the oven we slice them, skillfully season each one and then bake them to mouth-watering perfection. Look for all of our delicious flavors in your favorite store.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brownstone Baking Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road