Taste test: This is sort of like peanut brittle, but thicker, with more peanuts and less brittle, and pre-cut into nearly perfect squares.
It's crunchy but not too hard, sweet, peanutty and quite good. It was popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter, Salt and Sodium Bicarbonate.” ... “Manufacturer of Quality Candies Since 1913”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road