Taste test: This is sort of like peanut brittle, but thicker, with more peanuts and less brittle, and pre-cut into nearly perfect squares.
It's crunchy but not too hard, sweet, peanutty and quite good. It was popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter, Salt and Sodium Bicarbonate.” ... “Manufacturer of Quality Candies Since 1913”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road