Maui Style Maui Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips.
They're your basic kettle-cooked chips with an awesome sweet onion flavor. Great crunch, excellent crispness, superior taste.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good kettle-cooked chips sort of smell, but not greasy at all.
From the package: “Manufactured in Hawaii by Frito-Lay Inc.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Sunflower, or Hydrogenated [Corn, Cottonseed or Sunflower] Oil), Dextrose, Onion, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Corn Starch, Malic Acid, Gum Arabic, Garlic, Maui Onion, Natural Flavors, Hydrolyzed Corn (Corn Gluten, Soy, and Wheat Gluten) Proteins and Caramel Color.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary in Hawaii. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road