Pop Secret Caramel Nut Popcorn Almond Cashew
Taste test: There weren't very many nuts in this bag, but this is good caramel-covered popcorn with a few tasty nuts mixed in for those who like nuts.
The caramel coating is just thick enough, in many cases not quite covering the entire kernel, but giving a good carmel taste without being too heavy on the sweetness. Many of the kernels were stuck together into larger units, but most were grabbable as individual popcorn kernels.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak smell of caramel and nuts.
From the package: “Popcorn & Nuts Covered in Rich, Creamy Caramel” ... “Natural and Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road