Pop Secret Caramel Nut Popcorn Almond Cashew
Taste test: There weren't very many nuts in this bag, but this is good caramel-covered popcorn with a few tasty nuts mixed in for those who like nuts.
The caramel coating is just thick enough, in many cases not quite covering the entire kernel, but giving a good carmel taste without being too heavy on the sweetness. Many of the kernels were stuck together into larger units, but most were grabbable as individual popcorn kernels.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak smell of caramel and nuts.
From the package: “Popcorn & Nuts Covered in Rich, Creamy Caramel” ... “Natural and Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road