Clover Bits Chicken Flavor
Taste test: This snack comes one of the tiniest snack bags I've ever seen — it's about the size of those packets of peanuts they give you on airplanes.
Inside there are many small pieces that sort of resemble breakfast cereal (but definitely on the small side of breakfast cereal pieces). As for taste, I guess it tastes more like chicken than it does anything else, but it really doesn't taste a whole lot like chicken either. It's salty and not bad, but not really anything great either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Didn't smell like chicken at first, but after about five whiffs, it did smell sort of like bullion cubes or chicken soup.
From the package: “with Vitamins & Minerals!” ... “Ingredients: Corn meal, flour, salt, sugar, shortening, Chicken Seasoning, vitamin and mineral premix”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road