Clover Bits Chicken Flavor
Taste test: This snack comes one of the tiniest snack bags I've ever seen — it's about the size of those packets of peanuts they give you on airplanes.
Inside there are many small pieces that sort of resemble breakfast cereal (but definitely on the small side of breakfast cereal pieces). As for taste, I guess it tastes more like chicken than it does anything else, but it really doesn't taste a whole lot like chicken either. It's salty and not bad, but not really anything great either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Didn't smell like chicken at first, but after about five whiffs, it did smell sort of like bullion cubes or chicken soup.
From the package: “with Vitamins & Minerals!” ... “Ingredients: Corn meal, flour, salt, sugar, shortening, Chicken Seasoning, vitamin and mineral premix”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road