Lucky Twist Peanut Butter Pillows
Taste test: These are OK peanut butter-filled pretzels.
The pretzel shell (or pillow, as it's called in this case) is fairly thin, with some salt on it. Not the best peanut butter pretzels I've tried, but quite acceptable.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Bite Size Pretzels Filled With REAL, Creamy Peanut Butter” ... “A new twist to pretzels ... A bite size pretzel filled with delicious, creamy, 'melt-in-your-mouth' peanut butter. Baked in the oven, this crunchy snacks is a gourmet treat — anytime.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Sunflower Food & Spice Company, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road