Lucky Twist Peanut Butter Pillows
Taste test: These are OK peanut butter-filled pretzels.
The pretzel shell (or pillow, as it's called in this case) is fairly thin, with some salt on it. Not the best peanut butter pretzels I've tried, but quite acceptable.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Bite Size Pretzels Filled With REAL, Creamy Peanut Butter” ... “A new twist to pretzels ... A bite size pretzel filled with delicious, creamy, 'melt-in-your-mouth' peanut butter. Baked in the oven, this crunchy snacks is a gourmet treat — anytime.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Sunflower Food & Spice Company, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mark at Hale & Dorr. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road