Freakin' Nuts Salsa Verde
Taste test: These are peanuts encased in a potato chip covering.
This version has a powder that tastes like taco seasoning. Thankfully, these are not as hot as the Cha Cha Chili version, which means you can lick the powder off the outside of the nut, then bite in for the secondary taste sensation. We preferred this version to the other one, and would like to see more varieties, perhaps a cheese or onion-version. The combination of the nuts and chips make for a good taste sensation.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of peanuts.
From the package: “Is it a nut? Is it a chip? Yes! Delicious peanuts wrapped in a light, crunchy potato chip shell for a mouth-poppin' flavor experience."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Near Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road