Freakin' Nuts Salsa Verde
Taste test: These are peanuts encased in a potato chip covering.
This version has a powder that tastes like taco seasoning. Thankfully, these are not as hot as the Cha Cha Chili version, which means you can lick the powder off the outside of the nut, then bite in for the secondary taste sensation. We preferred this version to the other one, and would like to see more varieties, perhaps a cheese or onion-version. The combination of the nuts and chips make for a good taste sensation.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of peanuts.
From the package: “Is it a nut? Is it a chip? Yes! Delicious peanuts wrapped in a light, crunchy potato chip shell for a mouth-poppin' flavor experience."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road