Freakin' Nuts Cha Cha Chili
Taste test: Woooh! These are hot snacks.
At first, all of the powder hits you (Avoid just sucking on the outside of the snack unless you really like hot snacks). Then you bite into it, and there's a crunchy potato chip covering a peaunt. After you bite into the peanut part, you get the secondary taste of peanuts. It's a pretty cool concept, and an interesting taste. If they come out with versions that aren't so hot (like a cheese, or sour cream variety), then I think these will take off. We could only eat a few of these before we were reaching for the glass of water.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very hot aroma wafts up.
From the package: “Is it a nut? Is it a chip? Yes! Delicious peanuts wrapped in a light, crunchy potato chip shell for a mouth-poppin' flavor experience.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Near Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road