Cumberland Farms Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: We were kind of expecting a Cool Ranch Doritos flavor, but we were highly disappointed in this chip.
The tortilla chip was awful, as if they took stale taco shells, broke them up and then poured some flavor powder on them. Clearly not the 'Mac Daddy' of all snacks.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a very good aroma, seems kind of a stale air.
From the package: “Quality Assurance Pledge -- We use only the purest and freshest ingredients in this premium product.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road