Cumberland Farms Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: We were kind of expecting a Cool Ranch Doritos flavor, but we were highly disappointed in this chip.
The tortilla chip was awful, as if they took stale taco shells, broke them up and then poured some flavor powder on them. Clearly not the 'Mac Daddy' of all snacks.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a very good aroma, seems kind of a stale air.
From the package: “Quality Assurance Pledge -- We use only the purest and freshest ingredients in this premium product.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road