Cumberland Farms Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: We were kind of expecting a Cool Ranch Doritos flavor, but we were highly disappointed in this chip.
The tortilla chip was awful, as if they took stale taco shells, broke them up and then poured some flavor powder on them. Clearly not the 'Mac Daddy' of all snacks.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a very good aroma, seems kind of a stale air.
From the package: “Quality Assurance Pledge -- We use only the purest and freshest ingredients in this premium product.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road