Julienne Potato Stix Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These are good.
They're kind of like light french fries or those new-age veggie sticks (not really like the conventional Potato Stix, which are cut-up potatoes, not thingies molded into shape from processed potato). They've got a ton of cheddar flavor. They leave cheese powder residue all over the place.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheddar smell
From the package: “Potato Stix History: The modern potato (or patata, batata, etc.) also known as Solanum tuberosum, can be traced to South America and the high plains of Peru where it was widely used during the Inca empire ...”
"What Makes Julienne Potato Stix the Best? They are lighter, crunchier and fresher tasting than their french fry or potato stick cousins. They also offer about 1/3 less fat than potato chips while offering the same convenient snack appeal.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Terri.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road