Leslie's Cheezy Outrageously Cheesy Snack
Taste test: These are similar in shape and texture to most cheese curls, such as the crunchy version of Cheetos, but the taste is definitely not the same.
It must be a whole different kind of cheese than what's used in the typical American cheese curl, and the difference is fairly jarring. Most people didn't like them very much. The taste just seemed to be kind of wrong.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheese smell, not bad, but almost.
From the package: “Mad about Cheeze? Get your cheese fix with Cheezy, the outrageously cheesy snack. With tons and tons of real cheese loaded up on an ultra crunchy new corn snack, Cheezy will surely cure your every cheese craving.” ... “Fortified with Vitamin A and complete Vitamin B-Complex”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road