Taste test: This was an unusual choice of flavour, but apparently it's one that works very well.
My meat-eating deputy was impressed by how much these chips actually tasted like a meat pie with sauce. Given the speed with which they were devoured and the request for more, I have to demure to his opinion. Looks like Smith's is onto a good thing!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tomato, but also tangy very hard to pinpoint.
From the package: “Great Australian Tastes” ... “Creating Great Australian Flavours has always been a passion at Smith's. That's why we have combined the real Australian potato taste of delicious Smith's Crisps with new rich and tasty Heinz Big Red Tomato Sauce & Meat Pie flavour. This perfect partnership of two Australian icons delivers one of our best flavour combinations making Smith's Crisps a truly Great Australian Taste!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road