Doritos Nacho Cheese (Australian)
Taste test: A classic corn chip brought to Australia.
I don't think you can really beat the Dorito Nacho Cheese for the right combination of flavor and chip. The cheesy, tangy flavor is thickly coated, but not in a way that detracts from your enjoyment. The chips are always crisp and perfect. No other Nacho Cheese flavor can compete!
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A cheesy, tangy aroma.
From the package: “Cheese with a twist” ... “tangy hit” ... “extra crunchy” ... “Doritos boldy go ...”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road