Taste test: Just as Kettle Chips have branched out into sweet potato chips, they have also released a range of new flavours for their traditional potato chips.
Although the idea is good, the flavors they have chosen fail to deliver. These chips are nice but not fantastic. I would chose one of their normal spicy flavours instead. But it was a good try, and I hope they keep experimenting.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The aroma is difficult to describe but is generally spicy from the sweet chilli.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” ... “A perfect balance of all the right ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road