Kettle Sweet Potato Salt and Pepper
Taste test: Like the Spice variety of Kettle's sweet potato chips, these are an unusual but tasty chip.
The flavor is not overpowering and is very similar to roast sweet potato and that's never a bad thing! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light roasted aroma with a hint of sweet potato.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” ... “Kettle Sweet Potato Chips combine the rich and enticing taste of real sweet potatoes with Kettle's unique authentic cooked process ... a truly mouth watering chip unlike anything you've tasted before!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (59 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road