Kettle Sweet Potato Salt and Pepper
Taste test: Like the Spice variety of Kettle's sweet potato chips, these are an unusual but tasty chip.
The flavor is not overpowering and is very similar to roast sweet potato and that's never a bad thing! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light roasted aroma with a hint of sweet potato.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” ... “Kettle Sweet Potato Chips combine the rich and enticing taste of real sweet potatoes with Kettle's unique authentic cooked process ... a truly mouth watering chip unlike anything you've tasted before!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road