Kettle Sweet Potato Spice
Taste test: Kettle Chips have decided to branch out into sweet potato chips, and I have to say I am pleased they did! Although an unusual taste, these are actually pretty addictive.
The "spicy" flavour is probably better described as tangy, but is very delicious anyway. They claim it is a blend of cumin, tumeric and coriander, and the combination works well. I hope these chips are here to stay!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light, tangy aroma with faint hints of roasted sweet potato.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients — no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” “Kettle Sweet Potato Chips combine the rich and enticing taste of real sweet potatoes with Kettle's unique authentic cooked process...a truly mouth watering chip unlike anything you've tasted before!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road