Kettle Sweet Potato Spice
Taste test: Kettle Chips have decided to branch out into sweet potato chips, and I have to say I am pleased they did! Although an unusual taste, these are actually pretty addictive.
The "spicy" flavour is probably better described as tangy, but is very delicious anyway. They claim it is a blend of cumin, tumeric and coriander, and the combination works well. I hope these chips are here to stay!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light, tangy aroma with faint hints of roasted sweet potato.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours ... because we only use natural ingredients — no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” “Kettle Sweet Potato Chips combine the rich and enticing taste of real sweet potatoes with Kettle's unique authentic cooked process...a truly mouth watering chip unlike anything you've tasted before!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road