Bachman Country Style Honey Mustard and Onion Sourdough Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are really good.
They're kind of like broken up big, thick pretzels, coated with a honey, mustard and onion flavoring. The honey and the mustard are far more noticable than the onion. The best ones are the smaller pieces with lots of flavor-coated surface area but not too much interior volume; the ones with too much unflavored interior volume but less surface area can be a bit dry in your mouth.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell great. You can smell all three flavors honey, mustard and even the sweet onion. Nice.
From the package: “One bite and you'll know. Bachman's Honey Mustard and Onion Sourdough Pretzels aren't like anything you've tried before. ... Only Bachman combines that golden honey sweetness and tangy mustard with real ground mustard seed for a country style flavor that you can see as well as taste.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road