Ballreich's Butter Twists Pretzels
Taste test: These are a whole new kind of pretzel for me, and I like them.
They're twisted pretzel sticks, about 2 inches long and a bit thicker than most thin pretzel sticks, but not very thick. Best of all, they have a decent amount of salt and a nice, mild butter flavoring on them. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell buttery.
From the package: “Serving Size About 20 pieces (28g/1oz)” ... “Ingredients: Soft Red Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Salt, Corn Syrup, Artificial Butter Flavoring, Yeast.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road