Archer Farms Market Mustard Flavor Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix consists of small knotted pretzels, bagel chips, pretzel nuggets, bread sticks and O-shaped bread thingies (which are kind of like round pretzels, but not colored or glazed like pretzels).
All of the items have a mustard flavor coating, and all of them except the pretzels have a yellowish tint to them. (In the case of the pretzels, just the salt seems to have picked up the yellow coloring.) It's a good mix of stuff, with a sweet mustard flavor and a good overall level of crunch. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mustard smell.
From the package: “Archer Farms snack mix has a robust blend of herbs and spices. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free snacks is seasoned to perfection. Archer Farms mustard-flavored snack mix is a great choice for everyday snacking. They're the perfect combination of bagel chips, pretzels, bread rings and sticks.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road