Cracker Jack Nothing But Nuts Butter Toffee Peanuts
Taste test: These are good honey-roasted peanuts, but I don't know why they're labeled as "butter toffee" since they don't really have a toffee shell.
Maybe a very slight butter toffee taste, if you eat a whole bunch at once. Still, they're good sweetened peanuts, if you like honey-roasted peanuts.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like roasted peanuts, but a bit sugary.
From the package: “If you love Nuts, you'll love the new Cracker Jack™ brand Nothing But Nuts”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road