Cracker Jack Nothing But Nuts Butter Toffee Peanuts
Taste test: These are good honey-roasted peanuts, but I don't know why they're labeled as "butter toffee" since they don't really have a toffee shell.
Maybe a very slight butter toffee taste, if you eat a whole bunch at once. Still, they're good sweetened peanuts, if you like honey-roasted peanuts.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like roasted peanuts, but a bit sugary.
From the package: “If you love Nuts, you'll love the new Cracker Jack™ brand Nothing But Nuts”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road