Value Pak Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds
Taste test: These are good pork rinds.
They have a good hot kick to them and even a hot aftertaste, to go along with a dry, airy and crunchy pork rind. There seem to be all sort of different-shaped rinds in this bag, and these rinds were popular among all of the people around the chip bowl who were willing to try them.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Spices, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion and Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Yellow No. 5 and 6 Lake, Caramel Color, Spice Extractives, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans).”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road