Value Pak Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds
Taste test: These are good pork rinds.
They have a good hot kick to them and even a hot aftertaste, to go along with a dry, airy and crunchy pork rind. There seem to be all sort of different-shaped rinds in this bag, and these rinds were popular among all of the people around the chip bowl who were willing to try them.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Spices, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion and Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Yellow No. 5 and 6 Lake, Caramel Color, Spice Extractives, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans).”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road