Stonehedge Farms Country Style Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is good caramel popcorn, and it was a great value, as this big bag cost just 99 cents.
They're a good, soft crunch and nice, not-too-sweet caramel taste. It leaves a thin sugary coating on your fingertips.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent caramel corn smell, with a lot of popcorn smell to go with the caramel.
From the package: “Delicious caramel syrup poured over light fluffy popcorn” ... “A Good Snack Anytime” ... “This product may contain peanuts and other nuts.” ... “Made with Pride in the U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road