Stonehedge Farms Country Style Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is good caramel popcorn, and it was a great value, as this big bag cost just 99 cents.
They're a good, soft crunch and nice, not-too-sweet caramel taste. It leaves a thin sugary coating on your fingertips.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent caramel corn smell, with a lot of popcorn smell to go with the caramel.
From the package: “Delicious caramel syrup poured over light fluffy popcorn” ... “A Good Snack Anytime” ... “This product may contain peanuts and other nuts.” ... “Made with Pride in the U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road