Snack's White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn has a decent cheddar cheese taste, but many of the kernels were kind of stale.
If you jam your hand way down into the bag, you can get some better kernels with at least a slight crunch to them, and some that are cheesier, too..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddary, popcorny smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popped corn, hydrogenated vegetable oil (may contain canola and / or soybean oil), salt, seasoning: (cheddar cheese powder (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), buttermilk, whey, salt, disodium phosphate).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road