Linsey Waffle Snax Tangy Cheddar
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are a virtual clone of Wise's Cheez Waffies — a sandwich made from round, waffle-shaped crackers, filled with a thin layer of fluorescent orange cheese.
They're pretty good, with a nice crunch and lots of tangy cheese taste. The major difference here is that Cheez Waffies come in a bag, whereas these come in a box with a bag inside.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheddary smell.
From the package: “Waffle Snax™ are a cheese lover's favorite because of their delicious, cheese flavor. The zesty, real cheese filling is sandwiched between crispy toasted baked waffles in a unqiue bite-size shape ... perfect for eating by the handful.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Lots, John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road