Uncle Ray's Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese curls.
They're very crisp and quite crunchy crunchier than your standard crunchy Cheeto. However, they have much less cheese flavor than Cheetos, so you taste mostly corn and just a little bit of cheese. A good snack, but if you're looking for a potentially lethal level of cheese flavoring, you just might have to stick with Cheetos.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted corn smell, no noticeable cheese.
From the package: “The Life and Times of Uncle Ray Chapeter 30: Peaches, Good or Bad? You Decide. I wish I could undo some of the things I have done in my life. This story is one of them ...”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road