Uncle Ray's Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese curls.
They're very crisp and quite crunchy crunchier than your standard crunchy Cheeto. However, they have much less cheese flavor than Cheetos, so you taste mostly corn and just a little bit of cheese. A good snack, but if you're looking for a potentially lethal level of cheese flavoring, you just might have to stick with Cheetos.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted corn smell, no noticeable cheese.
From the package: “The Life and Times of Uncle Ray Chapeter 30: Peaches, Good or Bad? You Decide. I wish I could undo some of the things I have done in my life. This story is one of them ...”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road