Cumby's Snacks Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are excellent broken-up big pretzels with very nice flavoring.
The exposed areas of the inside are yellow from the flavor powder. You can taste all three of the promised flavors honey, mustard and onion as none dominates the others. Good crunch, nice taste, an all-around good snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mustard smell, just a slight hint of honey.
From the package: “Since 1939 Cumberland Farms has provided great tasting products with high quality ingredients. As always, freshness is guaranteed. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the high quality, high value and fresh flavor you expect.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road