Cumby's Snacks Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are excellent broken-up big pretzels with very nice flavoring.
The exposed areas of the inside are yellow from the flavor powder. You can taste all three of the promised flavors honey, mustard and onion as none dominates the others. Good crunch, nice taste, an all-around good snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mustard smell, just a slight hint of honey.
From the package: “Since 1939 Cumberland Farms has provided great tasting products with high quality ingredients. As always, freshness is guaranteed. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the high quality, high value and fresh flavor you expect.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road