Cumby's Snacks Original Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix consists of very small knotted pretzels, white melba toast, sesame sticks, some sort of orange sticks, and peanuts.
It's a pretty good mix. The pretzels are OK and fairly crunchy; the melba toast is not too hard but very crunchy with a buttery flavoring; the sesame sticks provide lots of flavor to balance out the pretzels; and the orange sticks are also buttery, with a taste sort of like movie theater popcorn. It took a while before I noticed there were any peanuts at all, as they had all sunk to the bottom of the bag, but they were honey-roasted and good. Overall, this mix has a nice crunch and good flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 oz (28g/about 1/3 cup)” ... “Enjoy the taste! Compare the savings!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road