Cumby's Snacks Original Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix consists of very small knotted pretzels, white melba toast, sesame sticks, some sort of orange sticks, and peanuts.
It's a pretty good mix. The pretzels are OK and fairly crunchy; the melba toast is not too hard but very crunchy with a buttery flavoring; the sesame sticks provide lots of flavor to balance out the pretzels; and the orange sticks are also buttery, with a taste sort of like movie theater popcorn. It took a while before I noticed there were any peanuts at all, as they had all sunk to the bottom of the bag, but they were honey-roasted and good. Overall, this mix has a nice crunch and good flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 oz (28g/about 1/3 cup)” ... “Enjoy the taste! Compare the savings!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Party Mixes (137 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road