Cumby's Snacks Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: These are pretty good peanut butter-filled pretzels.
They're fairly large, and the shells are thick and crunchy, with a good-sized helping of peanut butter inside. The taste is good, with a good mix of pretzel, salt and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Allergen Notice: This product is made in a plant which manufactures with peanuts and tree nuts.” ... “Serving Size 30g (about 10 pretzels)”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road