Cumby's Snacks Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: These are pretty good peanut butter-filled pretzels.
They're fairly large, and the shells are thick and crunchy, with a good-sized helping of peanut butter inside. The taste is good, with a good mix of pretzel, salt and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Allergen Notice: This product is made in a plant which manufactures with peanuts and tree nuts.” ... “Serving Size 30g (about 10 pretzels)”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road