Cumby's Snacks Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: These are pretty good peanut butter-filled pretzels.
They're fairly large, and the shells are thick and crunchy, with a good-sized helping of peanut butter inside. The taste is good, with a good mix of pretzel, salt and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Allergen Notice: This product is made in a plant which manufactures with peanuts and tree nuts.” ... “Serving Size 30g (about 10 pretzels)”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road