Cumberland Farms Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, plain, crisp, narrow-rippled potato chips.
They don't have very much salt, but nonetheless have a good potato taste. This medium-size bag cost just 50 cents, and it was filled with lots of large, unbroken chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very potatoey aroma.
From the package: “Enjoy the taste compare the savings” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes cooked in cottonseed oil and salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road