Cumberland Farms Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, plain, crisp, narrow-rippled potato chips.
They don't have very much salt, but nonetheless have a good potato taste. This medium-size bag cost just 50 cents, and it was filled with lots of large, unbroken chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very potatoey aroma.
From the package: “Enjoy the taste compare the savings” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes cooked in cottonseed oil and salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road