Cumberland Farms Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are decent cheese puffs, with lots of cheese taste and a fluorescent orange color that could light up a room.
Contrary to their "curls" name, which usually applies to crunchy cheese curls, such as Crunchy Cheetos, these are actually non-crunchy puffs. They're slightly thinner than your standard Jax cheese puffs. The consistency seems good at first, but when you get to the inside, some of the puffs were somemwhat stale and styrofoamy.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese puffs smell, like Jax.
From the package: “Quality Assurance Pledge: We use only the purest and freshest ingredients in this premium product.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road