Corn Nuts Chile Picante Con Limon
Taste test: These are good, crunchy, taste corn kernels with a nice, tangy, slightly spicy flavoring of chiles and very mild lime.
The crispness and crunchiness help a small amount of flavoring go a long way with these..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Corn Gone Wrong™” ... “Natural & Artificial Flavor Crunchy Corn Snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Neighborhood Convenience, Main Street, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road