Corn Nuts Chile Picante Con Limon
Taste test: These are good, crunchy, taste corn kernels with a nice, tangy, slightly spicy flavoring of chiles and very mild lime.
The crispness and crunchiness help a small amount of flavoring go a long way with these..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Corn Gone Wrong™” ... “Natural & Artificial Flavor Crunchy Corn Snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chili Chips (231 snacks)
- Corn Chips (229 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Neighborhood Convenience, Main Street, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road