Pennysticks Honey Mustard Flavored Sourdough Bits
Taste test: These are excellent honey mustard nuggets.
The best thing is the flavor: there's tons of flavor powder on these, giving them tons of taste. On many flavored pretzels, they're so skimpy with the flavoring that it runs out on you before you're done eating the pretzel, but that' s not the case here. In fact, there's so much powder that a good helping of it will likely be left behind on your fingertips, which you can even use for a secondary snack if you want. But flavor isn't all that these nuggets have I like the texture as well, as they're not too dense. The inside is pretzely, but still kind of airy, which is a nice contrast to some of the hard-as-as-rock nuggets out there that can be just too much effort to eat. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent, strong honey mustard aroma.
From the package: “Benzel's Bakery of Altoona, PA is recognized nationally as an innovator and leader in the oat bran pretzel category. In responding to the needs of health conscious consumers, Benzel's once again assumes leadership within the industry with the first 'low-fat' honey mustard flavored sourdough bits.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Neighborhood Convenience, Main Street, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road