Bachman Original Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are your standard, round, salty tortilla chips.
They're fairly salty, with some good corn taste. They're serve they're purpose quite adequately as sturdy, crunchy holders for some good salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips
From the package: “Bachman® A family favorite since 1884”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The regular price for this bag was $1.79, but because I'm among the 17 million people who hold a Shaw's/Star Market card, I was entitled to purchase this bag for just 99 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road