Uncle Ray's Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Puffs
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This bag introduced a whole new concept to us: The snacks are shaped like your typical fluorescent orange cheese puffs, but instead of being flavored with a cheddar-like cheese, these bright yellow puffs have a sour cream and onion flavoring.
They're pretty good, with a nice flavor and a good, soft cheese puff consistency..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, but not really like sour cream and onion.
From the package: “The Life and Times of Uncle Ray Chapter 4: Can't Tell A Book By Its Cover (Or A Chair). As a 10-year-old boy in the Fisher Housing Projects we didn't have extra money for the movie show or such things. ...”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Neighborhood Convenience, Main Street, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road