Benzel's Stix Pretzels
Taste test: These are good pretzel sticks.
Unlike most pretzel sticks, in which the outer coating covers the whole pretzel, including the ends, these are broken at the ends, exposing the inner pretzel. It's as if these were made as a single long stick and then broken up, rather than baked as individual pieces. The sticks are crunchy and light, with a good amount of salt. They're just slightly thicker than most small pretzel sticks.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pretzely, but not good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Malt , Salt, Soybean Oi*, and Yeast. *adds a trivial amount of fat”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at South Street Variety & Coffee Shop, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road