Ruffles Natural Sea Salted Reduced Fat Potato Chips
Taste test: These look like regular Ruffles chips.
On the taste front, they are slightly less greasy than normal Ruffles, and the sea salt gives a different taste than regular salt. There is a good taste with the salt, making them very good chips.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chip aroma.
From the package: “You want to bring home the best for yourself and your family. That's why your favorite Frito-Lay brands are going natural. These natural Ruffles brand Potato Chips begin with Frito-Lay potatoes, selected for the special qualities you want in your potato chips. From the way these potatoes are grown and harvested to the way they're cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet our high quality standards. There are no preservatives, no added colors, and nothing artificial in these snacks -- just huge taste and satisfaction packed inside every bag. Who else could combine all natural ingredients with great taste but Frito-Lay? You'll enjoy the taste you love from the brands you trust. In fact, we guarantee great taste or this bag's on us!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
Trivia: Even though this is reduced fat, there are still 7g of fat per serving.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road