Utz Honey Mustard & Onion Sourdough Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are hard, sourdough pretzel pieces that look as if they were smashed with a hammer.
They have a good honey mustard and salty flavor. The small bag held 12 oz. of pieces, more than enough for several tastings.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight honey aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include cottonseed oil, onion powder and deyhdrated honey.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Near Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road