Utz Honey Mustard & Onion Sourdough Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are hard, sourdough pretzel pieces that look as if they were smashed with a hammer.
They have a good honey mustard and salty flavor. The small bag held 12 oz. of pieces, more than enough for several tastings.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight honey aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include cottonseed oil, onion powder and deyhdrated honey.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Near Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road