Utz Honey Mustard & Onion Sourdough Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are hard, sourdough pretzel pieces that look as if they were smashed with a hammer.
They have a good honey mustard and salty flavor. The small bag held 12 oz. of pieces, more than enough for several tastings.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight honey aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include cottonseed oil, onion powder and deyhdrated honey.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road