Fritos Flavor Twists Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: These are pretty good.
They are crunchy and have a slight jalapeno taste, with an after-taste. These are shaped like rotini pasta, and you can also taste the cheese. There's actually less of a corn chip taste than you'd expect with Fritos. The jalapeno isn't the hottest we've tasted, but still leave enough of a kick that you'll grab some water after a while.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little bit of cheddar, barely any jalepeno smell.
From the package: “Nothing but Fritos gives you the satisfaction you need when you're hungry. The classic corn taste and hearty crunch fill you up and hold you over.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
Trivia: Official snack of Jeff Gordon.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Mobil Mart on Route 128 in Wellesley, Massaschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road