Aunt Lisa's Classic Selects All Natural Hearty Potato Chips
Taste test: We heard from a Wise route driver that these are just Cottage Fries rebranded under the Aunt Lisa name.
With that already in my head, I guess these do taste exactly like the Cottage Fries chip. No matter, these are good, thick-cut, wide-rippled chips with a good potato flavor. There were a lot of chips in the bag, and a lot of them were unbroken. A good overall chip if you like plain chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “Aunt Lisa's Classic Selects potato chips reflect a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations. Each chip is sliced thick for extra potato flavor, with wide ridges that are great for dipping or snacking right out of the bag. Aunt Lisa's tradition of good old-fashioned wholesome ingredients takes you back to a simpler time. Just as Aunt Lisa used, today we use only the best ingredients like unpeeled potatoes and pure vegetable oil, with absolutely no preservatives added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper in Guilderland, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road