Ballreich's No Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: The problem with most lightly salted potato chips is that they don't have enough potato flavor.
The problem with most unsalted potato chips is that they have hardly any flavor at all. These "no salt" chips are no exception. There's just no flavor. I would strongly recommend against eating them as a stand-alone snack. If you're going to dip them in something to provide flavor, such as ketchup as I did, they're not so bad. Another option would be to sprinkle some salt on them before eating. The texture is similar to the other Ballreich's chips, which have a much different crunch to them than most potato chips, and feel very moist on your tongue, thanks to the soybean oil that they're cooked in.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Cooked in Hydrogenated Vegetable (Soybean) Shortening.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road