Kettle Chips Jalapeño with Tequila & Lime Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are awesome chips.
They've got it all: a brand new taste (tequila) that I've never heard of before in a potato chip; some nice heat; a hot aftertaste that sort of burns in the back of your mouth; and the great taste and texture of a Kettle Chip. The combination of tequila, lime and jalapeno is just great, very flavorful and tasty. They're not the hottest jalapeño chips in the world (Tim's still retains that title) but they might be the tastiest.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tequila.
From the package: “The intense heat of jalapeño peppers combined with real tequila make our jalapeño with tequila & lime Kettle™ brand Chips trult a unqiue experience.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road