Kettle Chips Jalapeño with Tequila & Lime Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are awesome chips.
They've got it all: a brand new taste (tequila) that I've never heard of before in a potato chip; some nice heat; a hot aftertaste that sort of burns in the back of your mouth; and the great taste and texture of a Kettle Chip. The combination of tequila, lime and jalapeno is just great, very flavorful and tasty. They're not the hottest jalapeño chips in the world (Tim's still retains that title) but they might be the tastiest.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tequila.
From the package: “The intense heat of jalapeño peppers combined with real tequila make our jalapeño with tequila & lime Kettle™ brand Chips trult a unqiue experience.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road