Fiddle Faddle Candy Coated Popcorn
Taste test: This was sugar-coated popcorn with tiny pieces of the toffee from Heath Bars. In most cases, it was actually several kernels stuck together, making for a good size snack with just a single grab. It was sweet, crunchy and tasty. It left a slight sugary residue on the fingers.
Unfortunately, they didn't use actual broken-up Heath Bars to make it, but rather just toffee bits, without the chocolate coating. (A close inspection of the box revealed that it said "With Real Heath Toffee Bits" as opposed to Heath Bars, as you would expect in Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch ice cream, which combines both the toffee and the chocolate coating.)
The genius of the Heath Bar is the combination of the toffee and the chocolate, but unfortunately the combination was lost here. Still, it was hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Heath bar. Mmmmm.
From the package: “Treat your family to real snacking fun with Fiddle Faddle® Candy Coated Popcorn. Each kernel of our perfectly popped popcorn is lightly coated with a smooth candy glaze, then mixed with scrumptious Heath® Toffee Bits. Now you can enjoy Heath® Toffee Bits in a delicious Fiddle Faddle Popcorn snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The author of this review attended the Heath School for six years.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road