Fiddle Faddle Candy Coated Popcorn
Taste test: This was sugar-coated popcorn with tiny pieces of the toffee from Heath Bars. In most cases, it was actually several kernels stuck together, making for a good size snack with just a single grab. It was sweet, crunchy and tasty. It left a slight sugary residue on the fingers.
Unfortunately, they didn't use actual broken-up Heath Bars to make it, but rather just toffee bits, without the chocolate coating. (A close inspection of the box revealed that it said "With Real Heath Toffee Bits" as opposed to Heath Bars, as you would expect in Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch ice cream, which combines both the toffee and the chocolate coating.)
The genius of the Heath Bar is the combination of the toffee and the chocolate, but unfortunately the combination was lost here. Still, it was hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Heath bar. Mmmmm.
From the package: “Treat your family to real snacking fun with Fiddle Faddle® Candy Coated Popcorn. Each kernel of our perfectly popped popcorn is lightly coated with a smooth candy glaze, then mixed with scrumptious Heath® Toffee Bits. Now you can enjoy Heath® Toffee Bits in a delicious Fiddle Faddle Popcorn snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The author of this review attended the Heath School for six years.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road