Sophie Mae Peanut Brittle
Taste test: This is excellent peanut brittle.
It's sweet, crunchy and tasty, with lots of peanuts and lots of sugar..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanutty smell.
From the package: “All Natural Ingredients! Thin and Crisp ... Never Sticky! Bag-In-A-Box Seals In Freshness!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road