State Line Classic New England Ripple Chips
Taste test: These are very good narrrow-rippled potato chips, with a generous helping of salt and lots of potato taste.
This huge bag (14 ounces) had a ton of chips in it..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato aroma.
From the package: “The Pride of New England™” ... “We are Traditionalists. Back in 1919, The Carville family created their first potato chips in their Enfield, Connecticut kitchen on the Massachusetts-Connecticut state line. State Line Potato Chips soon became the favorite of New Englanders. 1919 was a long time ago and time has changed many things. Big companies now market flashy mass-produced potato chips and snacks as fast as they can. However, we are still producing Stateline Potato chips, and we will not forget our traditions. The Enfield kitchen may be long gone, but our promise remains the same. What makes us so good? We use top quality New England potatoes, and always cook them with care. We do not need to make them fast, only to make them as you like them. Our commitment to you. We will not forget our tradition. New Englanders know and deserve the best, and we will continue to deliver the same commitment to quality without compromise that you have always expected of us. Not flashy and high-tech — JUST GOOD.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: John M. Boyd Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All State Line (4 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road