Hain Pure Foods Organic 100% Popped Corn All Natural Mini Cakes White Cheddar Low Fat
Taste test: This bag was very, very, very difficult to open.
Three strong people each tried and tried to pull open the top of the bag, and each failed. Finally, the third person took the easy way out and tore it open. Inside we found basically rice cakes, except that they're made from corn, not rice. They're not particularly good, as the texture didn't seem right, a little too crunchy and not crisp enough, and the taste wasn't anything special. The taste sort of reminded me of pizza dough. Not very much cheddar flavoring.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight cheddar aroma, sort of popcorn-like, and a bit medicine-like.
From the package: “Hain 100% Popped Corn Cakes are the first made with Organic, 100% Popped Corn for a naturally delicious, crunchy, full flavor snack! Just read our label. Like all Hain Pure Foods products, Hain Organic 100% Popped Corn Cakes are all natural, with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (426 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Rice Cakes (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road