Stauffer's Cheddar Fetti Snack Mix
Taste test: This is a good snack mix, with quite a variety of tastes and shapes.
It includes two kinds of pretzels — round and 2x2 grid; short sesame bread sticks; dark melba toast; a Chex-like item; and thin cheese crackers in a variety of shapes (tic-tac-toe board, circle with an X through it, triangle divided into three smaller triangles, angular wiggles, ladders, and parallelogram divided into two triangles). Everything is coated with lots of cheddar seasoning, making the whole mix quite cheesy and tasty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell, but it's hidden somewhat by the smell of the pretzels and bread.
From the package: “Look for our other flavors of Cheddar Fetti Snack Mix, a taste delight!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road