Screaming Yellow Zonkers Crunchy Lightly Glazed Popcorn
Taste test: This is very good sugar-coated popcorn. It's very tasty. Most of the adjectives in the name are true: crunchy and yellow.
I would not, however, say that it's lightly glazed, as it is very generously glazed, so there's plenty of sweet taste. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good sweet, sort of buttery smell.
From the package: “Caught in the boredom trap? 'Z-Man' to the rescue! Blast off with the 'Z-Man' to Zonkville — It's Snacker Heaven. Screaming Yellow Zonkers The Crunchy Popcorn You Crave, Brilliantly Lit By A Sunny Sweet Glaze. An outrageously awesome taste!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road