Baywood Farm Peanut Brittle
Taste test: This is good peanut brittle.
Nothing amazing, but a good, sweet, peanutty taste. Leaves your fingers sticky with a thin coating of sugar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular peanut brittle smell, a bit musty.
From the package: “100% Natural Ingredients No Artificial Preservatives” ... “Bonus 15% More! Pack” ... “Thin & Crispy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Baywood Farms Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road