Baywood Farm Peanut Brittle
Taste test: This is good peanut brittle.
Nothing amazing, but a good, sweet, peanutty taste. Leaves your fingers sticky with a thin coating of sugar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular peanut brittle smell, a bit musty.
From the package: “100% Natural Ingredients No Artificial Preservatives” ... “Bonus 15% More! Pack” ... “Thin & Crispy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Baywood Farms Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road