T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Jalapeño Fire Bites Snack Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're sort of like Pringles, in that they're molded into shape from processed dried potato, but they're shaped kind of like communion wafers (but in this case, not quite round). They're got a very nice jalapeño taste, but none of the heat that you would expect to come along with it. "Fire Bites" might not be the most appropriate name for these, but they're good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeño smell, makes your mouth water.
From the package: “Friday's™ Ultimate Jalapeño Fire Bites.™ Made with jalapeño spices, these chips aren't for wimps. Tear into a bag today, but be careful, THE CHIPS BITE BACK!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at City Convenience, Allston Village, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road