T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Jalapeño Fire Bites Snack Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're sort of like Pringles, in that they're molded into shape from processed dried potato, but they're shaped kind of like communion wafers (but in this case, not quite round). They're got a very nice jalapeño taste, but none of the heat that you would expect to come along with it. "Fire Bites" might not be the most appropriate name for these, but they're good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeño smell, makes your mouth water.
From the package: “Friday's™ Ultimate Jalapeño Fire Bites.™ Made with jalapeño spices, these chips aren't for wimps. Tear into a bag today, but be careful, THE CHIPS BITE BACK!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at City Convenience, Allston Village, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road