Leclerc Party Mix
Taste test: This is a below-average party mix.
It's very heavy on pretzels, as it includes both the stick variety and some small knotted ones, and those two items seem to occupy a majority of the bag. Both kinds of pretzels were flat in terms of flavor, and too bready. The two other components of this mix were small crackers that appear to be a clone of Cheez-Its, which were OK but not as tasty as real Cheez-Its, and some crunchy cheese curls (similar to Cheetos) that were OK, but not as cheesy or as crunchy as Cheetos. Overall, everything (and particularly the pretzels) had a slightly stale feel to it (and we ate it five months before the expiration date).
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly pretzely.
From the package: “Treat yourself to Leclerc's Party Mix! The perfect combination of pretzels and crackers for your gatherings with friends or family, anytime of the day! The ideal snacking alternative!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Leclerc Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road